Friday, February 12, 2010

Beauty Supplies... and a little more...

Good Morning Everyone (or afternoon/evening, depending where you are)!

Now I added a traffic counter to my blog and I've noticed that I might just have a few more readers. I figured today would be a good day to tell you a little bit about myself!

I'm a girly(ish) girl stuck in a mans world! I'm a medic out on an oil rig, so I lack any sort of female contact, which is why this blogging thing has been a blessing! I get to act like a girl trying and testing things out, and it just makes life that much brighter! Now I didn't start this blog until (well I forget when I started it) but I didn't have much for supplies out here! I've kind of been testing out things from the fridge (as skincare) and shopping on ebay so that I can fill my pages! Now I work a ridiculous schedule! And I'm stuck out here for weeks at a time. I've been here for 5 weeks now just about. I'm heading on days off tomorrow, so my posts might be a little more sporadic!

Now the reason I felt the need to explain all of that is because I'd love to know what you guys would like to learn about. Have you ever had a question about a product you're afraid to try or a makeup look you'd love to know more about??? Please let me know! I'll make sure I pick up some supplies so that I can give you a demo and do a DIY feature on it! I know that more than just my SIL Natasha reads this blog, and she's the only one who ever leaves comments. Don't be shy! I've been getting a bit discouraged lately because it just feels like nobody is really interested in what I have to say. So please... please make some comments! (yes, you guys have made me resort to begging, and its not flattering.. lol)

Remember the only silly question is the one that isn't asked!

Okay... back to more about me after that little rant! I love the color pink. I'm learning how to golf. I love the feel of new socks! I'm working on building a new wardrobe (mostly that fits properly) because I'm tired of my style rut that I'm in! I've had the same style for basically forever and I'm ready to get out there and try taking some fashion risks! I love makeup and getting all done up (even if I have nowhere to go) and most recently I'm getting into making beauty products! That's right!! One day I'm hoping to open a spa and have my own beauty line! I know exactly what I want it to be! I know I bought a ton of essential oils, and all kinds of other things (which are now stored in my moms basement) so I can do some experimenting this summer! Nothing is better than picking the scents you want and making your own products! It means you know what you're getting, and can customize it to work for your skin!

I'm currently taking my Medical Transcription online, and I have to tell you, I am having a very hard time getting through it! Mostly because I'd rather sit on here and read blog posts, or do something else... I guess I'm a bit of a procrastinator, but I'm slowly trying to fix that.

I happen to be chronically single, I'm not sure why! I can't figure out, because its not like I'm suffering from some sort of "Psycho Buffet Syndrome" or anything... Beats me! The male species is so hard to figure out, and if you have any tips, I'd greatly appreciate them!

The best part about my life is that I have a family that I love, and would do anything for! I wish I was closer (in distance) so that we could spend some more time together, but sometimes life just doesn't work like that. Oh, and I have the most adorable niece ever! Her name is Vyla, and I think she was born to be a princess! I can't wait till she's older so that I can actually play with her!! I'm dead set on being her favorite Auntie (Sorry Katie!) and can't wait for my bro and SIL to start having more. I'm putting my request in for 5 so that they have enough that they want to just give me a couple! *sigh* if only life worked like that!

Anyways... now that I've rambled and rambled, and probably made no sense I should move on to packing! I have so much stuff out here, and I really need to get organized so that I'm not rushing around tomorrow (which I most likely will be)!

Don't forget to leave some feedback! Tell me a bit about yourself if your stuck! It would be nice to know a little bit more about my readers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're enjoying days off. Can't believe no one else is commenting...silly jerks...

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

Haha I know! Its just disouraging me even more! lol! But you always do, so I guess I'll just have to write a new one for you!

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

I meant your the only one who comments! Not the one that discorages me~! oops! lol good thing I caught that!