Friday, February 5, 2010

Moisturizer


Lately I've been using this coconut oil and sweet almond oil mixture on my face. I know it probably isn't a good idea, and it might clog my pores, but it feels sooo good! I put it on and my face is instantly softer, and it is perfect for putting makeup on over top because it just makes it glide on. No more pancake makeup, it seems like the minimum foundation does the trick and gives me super a super even skin tone! I can't remember how I mixed it, but I almost need more! I guess its back to the test kitchen! (after I go on days off and get some more supplies!)

I was kinda wondering what sort of products that you guys are into for a moisturizer. Would you rather buy something that someone made themselves that's more natural or would you rather just go to the drugstore and buy something from there?

No comments: