Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Scents


I haven't bought perfume in a long time... speaking of which, I haven't even worn it forever. I figured it was time to go buy some new stuff. Normally I go for the fruity softer scents so I figured I'd switch it up this time.

Armani; Code: I thought the bottle was pretty, and I love the smell of Armani for men, so this one was a winner! Its got sort of a musky scent with some sweet top notes. All I know is it smells so good!

Dolce & Gabbana; The one: Normally this is something I wouldn't ever consider. It smells kind of old ladyish but it has a little modern twist to it! It just smells musky with a baby powderish scent mingled in.

You'll have to forgive me if any of you have these fragrances and think they smell totally different. I'm suffering a big of a stuffy nose and I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what anything smells like. And I don't think its exactly the best thing to be shoving perfume nozzles up your nose!

Anyways.... so happy with my purchases, but I can't wait till I get home this summer and get to go through my own oils and customize a scent for myself! YAY!!

No comments: