Friday, July 30, 2010

360 Pallet from Sephora

I've been talking about this 360 Deluxe Pallet for the last little bit, but I decided I'd finally show you what it was.  I went all over the Internet looking for the names of the eye shadows, lip glosses, and blushes that are in this pallet, and I still can't find them!  I think I should just rename them myself!  I guess if any of you out there have any ideas about it, I'd greatly appreciate it!  So for now I'm just going to show you the pallet!
I'm a fan of the lighter colors, but I find the darker colors don't blend as well, and they aren't as vibrant as I would like them to be.

I love all of the colors in this lip gloss pallet, except for the brownish ones.  They remind me of the mid 1990's, and who wants to look like they've been kissing ass all day long?

I love all of the blush colors!  I don't use them all alone, but usually mix a couple of them together to get the desired look I'm trying to achieve!

This is what the whole thing looks like.  The eye shadows slide out to the sides, revealing the lip gloss underneath, and the blush slides out from the bottom!  It comes with a mirror in the cover, and its not a bad size.  I just measured the entire thing (closed) and its 5 inches wide, and 1.5 inches high.  Its a little big to just throw in your purse, but I suppose that depends on the size of your purse and the occasion that you'd be packing it around for. 

For the price I have to say I'm rather impressed with this product.  I think I will get some use out of it, and when I'm done, hopefully I can figure something out so that I can put new colors and things in the pallet, because it sure beats having a bunch of individual products floating around!

No comments: