Sunday, August 1, 2010

Not just for hookers anymore..

My nails of the day are this gorgeous shade of red... with sparkles of course!    The one thing that sticks in my mind in a child is my mom telling me that only street walkers wear this color, and I wasn't allowed to put it on my fingernails.  So the greatest thing about being a grown up is that I can paint my nails what ever gosh-darn color I want! And I'm pretty sure I don't look like a hooker!  I might be wrong... but whatever!  I like it, and that's all that matters.

I painted my nails with FINGER PAINTS Nail Color, in Magenta Mood.  Every time I paint this color on my nails it reminds me of Dorothy's ruby red shoes!  Whats with me and the Wizard of OZ references lately?  I have no idea... 

The one thing I love about this brand of Nail Polish is that if your in a hurry, you only really need one coat.  Its nice and thick, drys fast, and goes on evenly.  The even better part about this is its affordable!  I got this one from SALLY BEAUTY for $3.50 I think?  All I know is it was on sale and I snatched it up as fast as possible!
This book was sitting on my desk during my impromptu photo shoot of my nails... I just started reading it and it looks like its going to be a good one!  Besides... don't red nails go with a tophat?

No comments: